A totally unique instrument, offering fast and reliable analysis of most thyristor and triac devices.
Triacs and thyristors (SCRs) often require test currents that are not available from existing test equipment. The Atlas SCR though can generate gate test currents from 100µA up to 90mA with load test currents up to 100mA to enable the safe and reliable testing of these tricky parts.
Connect Any Way Round
Not only will the Atlas SCR generate the currents necessary to test most thyristors and triacs, it will also identify the type of part under test, identify all three leads, categorise the gate sensitivity and measure the gate voltage.
Test voltages of 12V are generated (at up to 100mA) from the single AAA cell (alkaline cell included). Test conditions are maintained throughout the cell's life.
- Automatic identification of component type (Thyristor or Triac).
- Automatic lead identification (just connect any way round).
- Categorisation of gate sensitivity (100µA, 1mA, 10mA, 25mA, 35mA, 50mA, 60mA, 75mA, 90mA).
- Measures gate voltage during trigger.
- Load test conditions of 12V and 100mA (regardless of battery condition).
- Test pulse durations < 0.2mS minimises possibility of damage to sensitive parts.
- Fault identification (shorted junctions, faulty operation, etc).
- New 100% SMD construction ensures small size and great reliability.
- Clear and user-friendly scrollable display.
- Supplied with new Premium micro-hook probes.
- Accessories available include carry case and batteries.
Data Sheet (EN)
User Guide (EN)